Here I will reveal how I create your deliverable assets, so you can see how thoroughly I take my work. I will show the design process that I go through to get to your final design.
My briefs typically include:
- A descriptive title of the project
- The key objectives to be gained from the design
- The target audience(s)
- The scope – all the expected deliverables
- All the copy and CTAs to be included in the design
- Specific formats and dimensions required
- Links to example creatives (optional)
Research & Audit
If the design is branding related, I will often pair the research phase with an audit of all of the client’s current designs and marketing collateral. This helps me to better understand the journey the brand has been on, and where it is heading.
Planning & Strategy
A few key I answer in this phase are:
- Where is the client now?
- Where does the client want to be?
- How will I get them there?
This strategic thinking encourages me to look at the design process as a problem-solving mechanism, starting by identifying the problem and working with the client to solve the problem.
Support & Aftercare
As part of my standard service, I can perform any platform updates, answer any queries, and provide initial hand-over training for free.
Let’s talk about your needs