Show 500 -Discover Innovators Method Success Model
The 500th show of The Engaging Brand. Wow…..500, thanks to each and every one of you for all your support!
Listener of the week, chosen from anyone who has left an iTunes review or shared about the show on their social networks, is Jack Morton from Hawaii and Jack will be receiving The Engaging Brand goodie bag.
On today’s show the discussion covers
- How business needs a holistic method for improving innovation.
- When we live in an uncertain world, we need a different set of business tools to ensure their innovation succeeds.
- What are the types of uncertainty that the Innovators Method needs to consider?
- Are we in danger of turning innovation into a process rather than embrace the entrepreneurial spirit?
- Why the business model for the innovation should come at the end of the innovation process.
- Is there enough innovation on the business models themselves?
- What is the bigger driver of uncertainty – digital technology or the emergence of the B.R.I.C.S countries?
For your chance to win next weeks Goodie Bag just hit your favourite social network share button below!
The post Show 500 -Discover Innovators Method Success Model appeared first on The Engaging Brand.