Do your words sell? Want to sharpen your copywriting skills? To explore the art of persuasion and why it’s important to social marketers, I interview Ray Edwards. More About This Show The Social Media Marketing podcast is an on-demand talk radio show from Social Media Examiner. It’s designed to help busy marketers and business owners […]
This post The Art of Persuasion: How to Craft Words That Sell first appeared on .
– Your Guide to the Social Media Jungle
Ted Talks are superb for helping us understand and see the world in different ways.
One talk that I recently watched was Emily Balcetis, Assistant Professor of Psychology at New York University entitled Why Some People Find Exercise Harder Than Others.
Emily in her role explores perception, motivation, goal-setting and decision-making from conscious and non conscious levels. So I wanted to speak to her about what we, as business people, can learn from her research into perception.
Firstly though – Christina Ionita was chosen as listener of the week and a little goodie bag will be on its way to her to say a BIG thank you for sharing about the show. For your chance to win next week – just share this post!
- What is a social psychologist and how does it relate to business world?
- The balance between fitting in and yet being unique.
- Do people want to be right more than understood?
- Why is vision the most important sense to people.
- Is perception a perception in itself?
- How retail first impressions are visually based but never forget the other senses!
- How people read emotions differently.
- How to capture people’s attention.
- Has a buyer’s focus reduced over the last few decades?
- How large should a business goal be?
- How to set a business goal successfully.
Finally – why not receive the FREE weekly Insider Secrets for Entrepreneurs to accompany The Engaging Brand podcast
The Engaging Brand