A business powered by digital products is ideal.
It’s still hard work (naturally), but you don’t have the particular headaches of dealing with clients or shipping physical goods.
If you’re considering building a digital business (or adding to your existing one), the premium WordPress market is definitely something you should consider. WordPress powers more than 25 percent of the websites in the world, and there’s a constant demand for themes, plugins, hosted solutions, and more.
The key to success is avoiding the common mistakes that entrepreneurs commit when entering the WordPress market.
We’ve got the guidance you need over at Digital Commerce Academy, and for the next 10 days you can get that guidance (plus a lot more) for an incredibly low investment.
We’re only seven months in over at Digital Commerce Academy, and yet the value inside is rapidly accelerating. In addition to the two core courses that Academy members already have access to (building an online training business and creating automated marketing funnels), we’re now adding two new courses:
- One on entering the WordPress market (taught by Chris Lema)
- Another on social advertising strategies (taught by Jerod Morris)
You’re going to want to join by May 27, 2016, though. More on that in a bit.
Create WordPress Products the Smarter Way
Here at Rainmaker Digital, we’ve sold tens of millions of dollars in WordPress themes, design frameworks, plugins, and hosting. So we know a bit about it.
And yet, when it came time to teach this particular course, my first choice for the instructor was Chris Lema. In addition to being a great teacher, Chris has worked with just about every significant WordPress company on the planet.
That means his detailed perspective on the WordPress premium market is even broader than mine, so I know when to hand off to the better-qualified person. The ultimate winner of that decision is you.
Here’s what Chris covers in this brand-new course:
- Understanding the Size of the WordPress Ecosystem
- Determining Realistic Market Potential
- Evaluating the Competition
- Shaping Your Idea for the Win
- Scoring Your Ideas for Validity
- Understanding Estimated Cost and Potential Revenue
- Building Your PR Channels
- Finding and Hiring Developers
- Buying a Product
- Planning Your Launch
Naturally, this training program alone is worth the small investment in DCA, but there’s a whole lot more. We’re releasing yet another great course this month, too.
Savvy Social Advertising Strategies
The great thing about selling a digital product is ROI advertising. That means for every $ 1 you spend, you earn back $ 3, $ 5, or even $ 10 in revenue. Which means you’re not really “spending” at all.
Beginning last year, Jerod Morris has been tasked with developing our first large-scale social advertising strategy. After learning all current “insider” practices in this fast-paced space, Jerod and our data analyst Loryn Thompson began rigorously testing.
This course spills the beans on everything we’ve learned that works. Topics include:
- Paid Advertising Doesn’t Replace Content Marketing — It Supercharges It
- The Toolbox You Need to Succeed with Social Advertising
- The Fundamental Elements That Must Be in Place Before You Pay
- The Overwhelmed Content Creator’s Guide to Conducting a Content Audit
- How Much Money Do You Need to Get Started? (Less Than You Think)
- A Brief, Timely Refresher on a Few Essential Copywriting Fundamentals
- Specific Strategies for the Big Three: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
Where do you send that paid traffic? No worries, we’ve got you covered there in our automated marketing funnels course (see below).
Plus … Two High-Impact Existing Courses:
Don’t forget that we’ve been releasing high-impact training already over the last seven months. You’ll be perfectly positioned to explore alternative product categories and advanced marketing strategies.
Build Your Online Training Business the Smarter Way
The $ 23 billion-a-year online education industry will only get larger, which means it represents a huge opportunity for savvy digital entrepreneurs. In this course, I teach the business of online training with my most current strategies since I launched the groundbreaking Teaching Sells program years ago.
I’ve been creating online courses for 15 years, and teaching others how to do it for 9 (including some overpriced “gurus” who are now teaching what I taught them!). Here are the 6 modules (containing more than 40 lessons):
- Key Concepts and the Roadmap
- Designing Your Course to Succeed
- 10 Business Models that Work
- Testing Your Minimum Viable Product
- Developing Killer Premium Content
- Effective Launch Strategies and Marketing
How to Create Automated Marketing Funnels that Work
Effective marketing funnels are now essential for growing any kind of digital commerce business. If you would like to sell more to your existing customers, and have those customers stick around longer, then you also need to develop a better funnel strategy.
In 4 modules and more than 20 lessons, Tony Clark and Chris Garrett of Rainmaker Digital will lead you through a scalable, systematic funnel strategy that will attract, convert, and retain more customers for your business. This is essential training no matter your traffic source, and it’s critical if you’re using paid traffic.
Coaching, Case Studies, and Community
As you can see, we’re developing a staggering amount of educational value in the Academy, and that will continue over the life of your membership. What our members find, however, is that the live Q&A sessions and real-world case studies are what make the lessons instantly applicable.
And as an educational business community, you’ll learn from other members who may be a little further down the path. The “mastermind” aspect of DCA truly sets it apart from a static training program.
Here’s the Deal:
Currently, you can join Digital Commerce Academy in one of two ways, both of which offer incredible value (and are both about to go away):
- Invest $ 395 for a year of full access to everything in Digital Commerce Academy. You remain at that pricing for additional years no matter how much the price rises. Cancel any time and never be charged again.
- Register for Digital Commerce Summit happening October 13-14, 2016 in Denver, Colorado, and get your first year of Academy free. After the first free year, you’re locked in at $ 395 for additional years no matter how much the price rises. Cancel any time and never be charged again.
On May 27, 2016, at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time, the Academy-only price goes up to $ 595, and the free year of Academy bundled with the Summit will be eliminated. As always, we have a hassle-free and no-questions-asked 30-day money-back guarantee, so there’s no risk to you.
Fair enough? Click here to get started.
Now, you may be wondering why our training is so affordable, compared to the thousands of dollars the “gurus” charge for a single course. It’s simple … the vast majority of our eight figures in annual revenue comes from software, not courses.
As always, our philosophy is if we provide you the training you need at an affordable price, then you’ll be able to effectively use our tools. You’re certainly under no obligation to, of course, and you won’t be pressured to buy — but you will get special deals that non-members won’t.
That said, we’ll undermine the perceived value of our training if we continue not charging enough. With the addition of these two courses and the content we’ll deliver over the next several months, we’re at that point with Digital Commerce Academy, so we must and will increase the prices.
Join us today before this great deal goes away.